Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: “ Trump was uninformed”. Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    This is very fortunate because the average America reads at a fourth grade level. And the ones that don’t, don’t read at all.
    You would think our President would act more intelligent and act the part of President. It makes one wonder if he has the mental capacity required to do the job.

Yes, don’t hold your elections in the dead of winter in Wisconsin. Nobody can get out of their trailer court to vote.
    Same could be said for Penns Woods!

My son lives in a trailer....of the 1970s vintage, compliments of his Ebenezer Scrooge Tool & Die Shop owner who pays him crap wages while he himself lives in a mansion with an army of muscle cars and man toys but I digress. I love Wisconsin.
    Don't expect your son to do better. The Wage and Hour laws are being eliminated by the current administration. The rich will get richer and the poor will not fare well.

Do you think maybe we could compromise and build an intermittent wall sort of like a plinko board. If you enter it’s a gamble where you will end up. New Jersey? Or Texas? Nebraska? Or Wisconsin? Or maybe the White House lawn.
    Just saw on BBC that the concrete for the wall Trump wants to build is from a company in Israel.... with supposed ties to the Kushner family. Doesn't sound right, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Just saw on BBC that the concrete for the wall Trump wants to build is from a company in Israel.... with supposed ties to the Kushner family. What do you make of that???????
    I’m trying to imagine a situation where it would make any sense to shop *concrete* from Israel to build walls here in the USA. It might well make sense to hire an Israeli *engineering* firm for some of the design/supervisory work though.

Do you have a link to the story?

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I’m trying to imagine a situation where it would make any sense to shop *concrete* from Israel to build walls here in the USA. It might well make sense to hire an Israeli *engineering* firm for some of the design/supervisory work though.

Do you have a link to the story?
    I saw this on tv.. BBC news and I have it wrong.... it is a firm firm from Israel (not necessarily concrete) that is affiliated with the Kushner family??? That is all the info that was given. Just don't understand why Israel is involved at all? We have contractors and engineers here that could do the job required. Hopefully, the stupid wall will not be built anyway.

Just don't understand why Israel is involved at all? We have contractors and engineers here that could do the job required.
    Globalization.

Israeli firms have considerable experience designing and building the sort of wall that keeps people from crossing borders.

You would think our President would act more intelligent and act the part of President. It makes one wonder if he has the mental capacity required to do the job.

What mental capacity to do the job?
    Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as president of the United States:
    No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    What mental capacity to do the job?
    Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as president of the United States:
    No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
    I don’t remember seeing his birth certificate. Are we sure he wasn’t born in Kenya? Or Moscow?

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    I don’t remember seeing his birth certificate. Are we sure he wasn’t born in Kenya? Or Moscow?
    Yes! And how do we know he doesn’t pay taxes in Russia? We never saw his tax returns......

Thread Information