Thread: “ Trump was uninformed”. Kelly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerseverywhere View Post
    Very sensible comment. However, read comments on sites like Fox and Facebook and responses to Trumos tweets and I think you will see a different picture. Many supporters believe there will be a wall entirely across the border and Mexico will indeed write a check. That is the irony.
    I think the real irony is that the media continues to reinforce the narrative. I listen to MSNBC on satellite radio during my one hour morning and evening commute. I can't remember a one hour block over the past year where we haven't been told the intention is for Mexico to write a check. I think it's intentionally misleading, but maybe that's just me.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I think the real irony is that the media continues to reinforce the narrative. I listen to MSNBC on satellite radio during my one hour morning and evening commute. I can't remember a one hour block over the past year where we haven't been told the intention is for Mexico to write a check. I think it's intentionally misleading, but maybe that's just me.
    Of course. They are not o terested in reporting news but spinning the story so they can make money.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Full disclosure here - I have not read through all the responses and this post is based on the original post. That stated, my question is this: Is it not the President's job, regardless of political orientation, to be as fully informed as possible? In this case, would it not have been wiser to find out the facts, such as costs/terrain restrictions/costs of settling lawsuits, just the costs and hassles surrounding such a project BEFORE presenting The Wall as a solution to the President's fan base?

Seems like common sense to me..............Rob

Thread Information