Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: “ Trump was uninformed”. Kelly

Williamsmith
    Say what you will but Trump has made politics a topic of discussion in Board Rooms and trailer parks across the fruited plains. You can’t accuse Americans of being detached, apathetic or indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    It is important to rememebr that Trump supportors take him seriously but not literally, while Trump haterzzzz take him literally but not seriously.
    That is a very insightful remark.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    That is a very insightful remark.
    Yes, I recognized the wisdom when some pundit said it, so I have filed it away.it aint original to me!

A Democrat just took a State Senate seat away from the GOP in a Wisconsin district that went pretty decisively for Trump in 2016. She didn't do it by apocalyptic denunciations of Trump and his deplorables. She didn't preen and virtue-signal and hashtag. She organized well and focused on local issues.

Personally, I think there is a lesson in that for both parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Yes, that's always been a successful strategy, limiting your message to one or two syllable words.
    "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"
    "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
    "You could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables" (to be fair, half of that audience probably had to sound out the 4 syllable ending but everyone got the meaning and after all this time still parrots it. Very effective!)
    It is documented that Trump speaks at a 4th grade level....

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    Say what you will but Trump has made politics a topic of discussion in Board Rooms and trailer parks across the fruited plains. You can’t accuse Americans of being detached, apathetic or indifferent.
    This is NOT a good thing!!!! Americans are now thought to be "UGLY Americans" because of Trump. I am not going to plan any out of country trips because of him. Can't wait until he is GONE! Trump has the lowest rating EVER in all the world leaders. That says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    It is important to rememebr that Trump supportors take him seriously but not literally, while Trump haterzzzz take him literally but not seriously.
    This is sad that the President cannot be taken literally. That says a lot about the man.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    A Democrat just took a State Senate seat away from the GOP in a Wisconsin district that went pretty decisively for Trump in 2016. She didn't do it by apocalyptic denunciations of Trump and his deplorables. She didn't preen and virtue-signal and hashtag. She organized well and focused on local issues.

Personally, I think there is a lesson in that for both parties.
    I agree!

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    It is documented that Trump speaks at a 4th grade level....
    This is very fortunate because the average America reads at a fourth grade level. And the ones that don’t, don’t read at all.

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    This is NOT a good thing!!!! Americans are now thought to be "UGLY Americans" because of Trump. I am not going to plan any out of country trips because of him. Can't wait until he is GONE! Trump has the lowest rating EVER in all the world leaders. That says it all.
    May I suggest a visit to Russia. I understand they like him there.

Thread Information