Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: “ Trump was uninformed”. Kelly

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    I agree!
    Yes, don’t hold your elections in the dead of winter in Wisconsin. Nobody can get out of their trailer court to vote.

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    Yes, don’t hold your elections in the dead of winter in Wisconsin. Nobody can get out of their trailer court to vote.
    That is an unkind remark. Some people can only afford a trailer. Many areas of Wisconsin have fine homes, beautiful farms and nice cities. Like everywhere else in this country

People who live in decadent tropical paradises like Pennsylvania often misunderestimate the ingrained toughness of the Wisconsinite. We simply put our trailers on skis and have our children drag us where we need to go.

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerseverywhere View Post
    That is an unkind remark. Some people can only afford a trailer. Many areas of Wisconsin have fine homes, beautiful farms and nice cities. Like everywhere else in this country
    My son lives in a trailer....of the 1970s vintage, compliments of his Ebenezer Scrooge Tool & Die Shop owner who pays him crap wages while he himself lives in a mansion with an army of muscle cars and man toys but I digress. I love Wisconsin.

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    People who live in decadent tropical paradises like Pennsylvania often misunderestimate the ingrained toughness of the Wisconsinite. We simply put our trailers on skis and have our children drag us where we need to go.
    touche’

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I always knew SOMETHiNG will be built and Trump will call it The Wall and brag about doing it. And that cant be a surprise because a “wall” can mean any variety of things.

It is important to rememebr that Trump supportors take him seriously but not literally, while Trump haterzzzz take him literally but not seriously.
    That is untrue. There is no all when it comes to Trump supporters or those who dislike him. Some do not like his tweeting and name calling, yet feel that he will build a wall. Others understand the scope of such a project would be near impossible. Some despise him as a person but feel like he is better than Hillary would have been, and are eyeing their net worth and are quite happy to put up with the shenanigans. The labels liberal or conservative don’t mean one stringent set of values. We are all better than that.

I just cannot understand why everyone wants ro paint liberals, women, conservatives, Democrats, men, LGBT with such a broad brush. The vast majority of Americans want to do what is right for this country. Of course there is the far right and far left. There are people who would be happy if all the Muslims were put in concentration camps, and even people who were allowed to stay here for 30 years were deported without a second thought. And kids and moms separated at the border and put in separate detention centers. Or shot on sight if they approach the border. There are people who want open borders and sanctuary cities and “free” medical care for all. I suspect the vast majority of us are in the middle. Sensible immigration reform. Some type of wall in some areas. A welfare system that helps people get back on their feet but does not make whole swaths of people dependent on the system. It saddens me we are so divided and reduced to labels and name calling.

Williamsmith
    Do you think maybe we could compromise and build an intermittent wall sort of like a plinko board. If you enter it’s a gamble where you will end up. New Jersey? Or Texas? Nebraska? Or Wisconsin? Or maybe the White House lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Trump has the lowest rating EVER in all the world leaders. That says it all.
    Ever?

I'll have to add that to my list of indisputable facts I've read on the internet.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

The newspaper is written at the 5th grade level because that is the reading level of the average American. WS: your son should move to Milwaukee and he would be making great $ as a tool and die maker. My ex had a master's degree in math and made way more $ doing tool and die. He would work weekends and not have to work. Just read a book waiting for the line to go down and he would fix it. During the week he had to work of course. That job supported 5 of us and paid for all 4 of my college degrees. YOur son lives in a small town and the rural areas just don't pay. Yes I think Democrats need to change strategy because too many uneducated people are getting a kick out of seeing a moron like Trump in power.

May I suggest a visit to Russia. I understand they like him there.
    Yes, he is probably collaborating with them.

Thread Information