Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Policy Due To Sexual Harassment Mania......

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerseverywhere View Post
    i actually asked half a dozen friends, my kids and their spouses and my siblings. None of us could recall ever knowing about a false rape accusation with anyone we knew or knew of personally.
    I know of two men this has happened to. Interestingly enough, one of them is gay and when I say gay I mean over the rainbow in your face gay. For this man to sexual harass a woman? Sorry, can't see it happening. At any rate, he's a good looking young man and when he was fired on the mere word of a female co-worker, never once really allowed to tell his side, it was a blessing for him as he found a better paying job as a bartender in a Phoenix gay bar. So in this one case the sexual harassement allegation - thankfully no police were involved to ruin his life with a bogus arrest and a lifetime arrest record for no reason - actually worked for one man,believe it or not. Trust me when I say these stories rarely turn out with a nice ending like this one did.

Interesting further note for what's it's worth. I've talked to this man about whether this experience changed anything for him going forward and he says he's just short of rude to the women that enter this bar on his shift, and he claims he will never dress up in drag again for Halloween. The latter is kind of funny though lol.......Rob

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/22...n-america.html

Rob, I thought you would be interested in this Fox News article. Titled “the most underreported crime in America.” the fear of being shamed, not believed or blamed keeps many women silent victims.

Thread Information