Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alleged racial discrimination at my workplace...

Alleged racial discrimination at my workplace...

While this is among the higher-ups and not in my little corner of the building this is going on at my work. And it could end up being a rather big deal!

http://www.dispatch.com/news/2018011...ues-ohio-state

The discussions this produced at work were rather interesting. There was much immediate disdain and condemnation of this guy by several of my colleagues.

Yppej
    I had to click on the link 5 times to read the story. It kept rerouting me to a subscription page. Someone needs to do some marketing for this paper's sucky website. Maybe McGinty will.

Won’t let me read for free.

up to a court of law but I really doubt he has a case. He's got nothing, and claiming it is racial discrimination seems like less than nothing. Besides I don't even know what authority he had to complain about two other employees. Was he their manager? Were they say adjuncts or something reporting to him? If not then it wasn't his business. Or was he one of those people at the office that goes around scheming to get people fired working in whole other departments just because. Then karma.
    Trees don't grow on money

Williamsmith
    Well I didn’t get to read the rest of the story but I will simply say this. I had a case in a predominantly rural area where 98.5% of the population was white. A black couple decided to move into the little town. It didn’t take but one weekend before the male was taken to a bridge and thrown off into the icy waters below by a contingent of white drunks from the local bar. That.....is racial discrimination!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken lady View Post
    Won’t let me read for free.
    You can read for free, you just have to register.

I registered. read it. Dont have much to say about it.

So annoying it is hard to read...

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    Well I didn’t get to read the rest of the story but I will simply say this. I had a case in a predominantly rural area where 98.5% of the population was white. A black couple decided to move into the little town. It didn’t take but one weekend before the male was taken to a bridge and thrown off into the icy waters below by a contingent of white drunks from the local bar. That.....is racial discrimination!
    Horrific.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Horrific.
    It is horrific.

Williamsmith
    Well, the black guy survived. I don’t think he stayed. Neither did the drunks. They took up residence at a facility run by the Governor.

Thread Information