Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Yppej

What TV Shows Are You Watching?

I would be interested on the take any teachers here have on "Undercover High". I also am watching two other A&E shows that give perspective on people living differently than me, "60 Days In" and the "Intervention" miniseries on suburban Atlanta.

Yppej
    I wanted to delete this post and also the one I did on Ramadan because no one responded but I don't see an option to do that.

We should leave it up, people will respond eventually.

I am watching slightly older stuff, Season One of The Crown and the current season of Grace and Frankie. Nothing new or interesting, but I am finding The Crown to be superb.

I tried out a few of the highly rated tv productions from last year and found them to be mediocre. I couldnt get through The Night Manager, Big Little Lies was fairly stupid albeit pretty, and Stranger things was mostly boring after the first few episodes.

Speaking of The Night Manager, last night I watched the film Only Lovers Left, a vampire film from 2013 that starred Tom Hiddleston and Tilda Swinton. Swoon! I have seen Hiddleston in many productions where I i mediately forgot him, but in this one he was gorgeous. The entire film is gorge! Great costuming, sets, and sountrack.

Just finished Vikings and started The Alienist.

Dateline and Project Runway All Stars. I aim high.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Dateline and Project Runway All Stars. I aim high.
    Is there a new PR All stars? Here is how addicted I am to PR, I actually pirchased the entire recent series, $24.00. DH queries what that charge was on my Credit card bill and when I told him, he was disgusted. He can go eat a rock, I need my PR fix.

There are places to watch it for free but you have to endure too many commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Is there a new PR All stars? Here is how addicted I am to PR, I actually pirchased the entire recent series, $24.00. DH queries what that charge was on my Credit card bill and when I told him, he was disgusted. He can go eat a rock, I need my PR fix.

There are places to watch it for free but you have to endure too many commercials.
    Yes. It's 3 or 4 episodes in.

Undercover High was filled at my alma mater - my nephew graduated from there in 2015 (now an engineering major) and his sister, my niece, is number 1 in her senior class this year. She was a junior when they filmed it. I'm a week or so behind on it. I'm also watching Project Runway All Stars, new season of Grace and Freankie, new season of Will & Grace.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

I said I really liked "The Good Doctor", but I'm getting a little irritated by it. Some (most) of the medical stuff they do is ridiculous.......but that's usually the case on medical shows. Also.....it's getting harder and harder to believe that any hospital would tolerate the guy. Don't get me wrong.....I hope there are places that do, but it's fairly unrealistic. But mostly, I have to shake my head at some of the medical stuff.......like when they separated conjoined twins who were joined at the head and were about 18 years old. Just silly stuff. Oh.....and when the guy and the female resident had to go get a liver for transplant and it was getting too warm, and got a bloodclot and they had to "operate" on the liver on the hood of the cop car. hahahahaha

I feel the same way about Cop/Detective shows. They are so unrealistic and they just don't talk and behave that way. Honestly, there is enough drama in the way it is actually done that I don't understand why they load it with crap.

Thread Information