Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Binging on Outlander since we have Starz free for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I watch those regularly, and 48 hours. I'm always dazzled by the rare whodunit that doesn't involve the spouse/SO. When it's on, I enjoy ID's Disappeared, which mostly is never resolved as it recounts tales of people who go missing--a subject that never gets old for me.
    Jane, who do you think killed Jon
    benet Ramsy? Apologies if I have asked this before.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Jane, who do you think killed Jon
    benet Ramsy? Apologies if I have asked this before.
    If I had to guess, her brother. The bogus ransom note and "We're not talking to you" overheard on the phone call to police are two reasons why.

Barnwood Builders! Love the guys and oh my the things they construct are beyond words.

Sunday Morning is my favorite show of the entire week.

I just finished Last Tango in Halifax, a series set in England about an older couple who fall in love and send their families into a tail spin. So funny! And great contrast between the city and country families. I think it's on Acorn TV which is an app you down load for free. And then I loved Broadchurch, a detective series based on the death a child in a small village in England. Gorgeous scenery and a gripping tale without things blowing up or needless angst. I'm a fan of the British TV shows, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplemind View Post
    Binging on Outlander since we have Starz free for a bit.
    OMG the books were fabulous and the TV series is pretty great, too!

Quote Originally Posted by simpleisbest View Post
    The Kindness diaries! I'm watching it on Netflix. Amazing show that’s made me cry so much lol. Here’s a short description of the series I found online which made me want to watch it:

Follow the inspirational journey of a former stockbroker who leaves his unfulfilling desk job in search of a meaningful life. He sets out from Los Angeles on a vintage motorbike, determined to circumnavigate the globe surviving only on the kindness of strangers. Incredibly, he makes his way across the U.S., through Europe, India, Cambodia, and Vietnam, and finally to Canada and back to the Hollywood sign, by asking strangers for shelter, food, and gas. Again and again, he’s won over by the generosity of humanity, from the homeless man who shares his blanket to the poor farmer who helps him with his broken down bike, and the HIV-positive mother who takes him in and feeds him. At each stop, he finds a way to give back to these unsuspecting Good Samaritans in life-changing ways, by rebuilding their homes, paying for their schooling, and leaving behind gifts big and small. The Kindness Diaries will introduce you to a world of adventure, renew your faith in the bonds that connect people, and inspire you to accept and generate kindness in your own life.
    Wow! I love this! Thanks!

Binged watched the Kindness Diaries last weekend - wonderful feel good series. I feel uncomfortable just watching him randomly asking people if he spend the night at their house!
    What great people he meets and stories that follow. New season he drives "Kindness 2" - a yellow VW bug from Alaska in the snow to Argentina. I didn't want it to end! Highly recommended.

Yppej
    Leaving Neverland.

Season Two of "Rumpole of the Bailey" on Acorn.

Thread Information