Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Ted Lasso on Apple TV. It's the best show I've seen in many years.
    I keep hearing about Ted Lasso. I’m not gonna subscribe to Apple TV so I won’t see it for a while anyway.

I’m re-watching the Sopranos.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I keep hearing about Ted Lasso. I’m not gonna subscribe to Apple TV so I won’t see it for a while anyway.
    I'm not really a tv person so SO had to talk me into watching this. It's fantastic. I would totally suggest doing an Apple TV subscription for a month, or whatever the shortest term is, and then binge watching all of it and then cancelling the subscription.

Had a discussion with my brother, as we passed some place local that was some ninja warrior training indoor facility. I had never heard of that show and we passed another place, where I went to go meet Red Green's, Steve Smith, when he did his fair well tour (he had never heard of that one).
    Since I got Netflix, I am seeing what else is on, watching some show called Sijipeuseu or sisyphus.

Whenever I catch it, I've been watching NCIS. With 19 seasons, I don't know why I end up watching the same episodes over and over again. LOL
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

New family obsession, "Only Murders in the Building" with Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez. And I still the only one watching this murder mystery series on Hulu? Our family loves it...though the last episode is this week. Mystery, humor, romance and of course a murder to try and solve. It has been picked up for another season. Watch it once and your hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg44 View Post
    New family obsession, "Only Murders in the Building" with Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez. And I still the only one watching this murder mystery series on Hulu? Our family loves it...though the last episode is this week. Mystery, humor, romance and of course a murder to try and solve. It has been picked up for another season. Watch it once and your hooked.
    This gets lots of buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Whenever I catch it, I've been watching NCIS. With 19 seasons, I don't know why I end up watching the same episodes over and over again. LOL
    Only started watching it, in the last four years.
    Mark and I have a mutual friend, and he introduced us many years ago. Now my friend has moved out of state and there is less chance of meeting him again. It was hard to see him as a character, kind of like watching your mom play a part, LOL.

Where can you watch Only Murders in the Building?

Happy, I love NCIS. I used to watch it with my dad, who used to be NIS. He loved that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    Happy, I love NCIS. I used to watch it with my dad, who used to be NIS. He loved that show.
    Cool! What did he think of the show??
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Cool! What did he think of the show??
    He was a huge fan. I remember taking a picture of my dog on the couch and it was on behind her, and when I showed him the picture of the dog, he said, "Look there's Jenny Shephard," and he was really not in good shape at that point, and was kind of losing it cognitively a bit, so it was funny he fixated on the show.

Both of us loving the show was something we had in common--we would watch it together when that was about all he could manage, sitting in a rocker and watching tv, right before he was taken into assisted living.

Thread Information