Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Shows DH and I both like to watch regularly:
    Jeopardy. God Almighty, I don't know what I'm going to do when Alex Trebek finally retires. I've been an avid Jeopardy fan from when I was a little kid--my brother and I would order the home game when it came out in January and by February we would have already played all the games and had to wait until the following year for the next version to some out. Of course, this was during the Art Fleming days, and when I got my job at NBC in the Unit Managers Department, I was assigned to Jeopardy and met Art Fleming and Don Pardo. Fate was kind to me.

When I have nothing else to do I like to watch:
    Building Off the Grid
    Maine Cabin Masters

I follow a few reality shows when they're on:
    Dancing with the Stars
    Project Runway
    America's Got Talent

Speaking of marathons, beckyliz, DH and I have been known to watch marathon sessions of Ink Masters.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

I'll be watching Project Runway All-stars, which I just discovered on Xfinity On-demand.

Thank you. You just reminded me I need to record Who wants to be a Millionaire as a friend is supposed to be on this week.

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    Thank you. You just reminded me I need to record Who wants to be a Millionaire as a friend is supposed to be on this week.
    Can you share the name? We watch that show now and then. I'll root for him/her!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town

For fans of Jeopardy, one of the funniest Saturday Night Live bits in recent years is Black Jeopardy with Tom Hanks. God that is funny! Did someone here reccomend it? Cant remember.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    For fans of Jeopardy, one of the funniest Saturday Night Live bits in recent years is Black Jeopardy with Tom Hanks. God that is funny! Did someone here reccomend it? Cant remember.
    Instant Classic!
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Talk about coincidences (another thread)--Alex Trebek just announced he has Stage 4 pancreatic cancer, but is going to continue working. I'm a praying woman, so I'm going to shoot one up for him.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Yes, it is funny!!

Been waiting for "Life in Pieces" to come back - laugh out loud funny. I thought it was renewed, but
    can't seem to see when it is actually coming back. Anyone heard?

America's Got Talent, NCIS, Jeopardy & Wheel of Fortune - though did not like the format of the tournament of champions - too much talk and not enough playing. Dateline & 20/20 murder mysteries. Though it really never is a mystery - it was the spouse! Why do they think it would be easier to murder their wife/husband rather that just getting a divorce?!

I am still in awe of Ken Jennings winning 74 Jeopardy games - that is just crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg44 View Post
    . Dateline & 20/20 murder mysteries. Though it really never is a mystery - it was the spouse! Why do they think it would be easier to murder their wife/husband rather that just getting a divorce?! ...
    I watch those regularly, and 48 hours. I'm always dazzled by the rare whodunit that doesn't involve the spouse/SO. When it's on, I enjoy ID's Disappeared, which mostly is never resolved as it recounts tales of people who go missing--a subject that never gets old for me.