Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    If I had to guess, her brother. The bogus ransom note and "We're not talking to you" overheard on the phone call to police are two reasons why.
    The most recent documentary I saw indicated that the physical evidence has been re-tested, and based on more advanced methods than were available at the time of the crime, the DNA is indicating the killer was a Hispanic male.

Also in the documentary was an interview with Patsy Ramsey who said that they were part of a Christmas Open House tour that year, and she was bemoaning the thought that the killer could have been someone who had just toured the house. In a later interview with the father, he said the broken basement window made him think that the killer broke in while the family was out earlier, then stayed hidden in the basement while they returned and until they all fell asleep.

I do agree the ransom note and the father's being heard saying "we are not addressing you" to his son who was interrupting him were both odd. But DNA evidence has ruled out the immediate family. But really a tragedy all the way around.

Also, someone here recommended Lark Rise to Candleford, and we've enjoyed watching that.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lark_R...rd_(TV_series)

Lainey, thanks for the update on that case.

I spent a bit of time Googling and did not find an authoritative source claiming a breakthrough in the JonBenet Ramsey
    case with new DNa results. Boulder Police havent released new information, although they do regularly test DNa samples as technology advances.

I would like to read about this Hispanic male DNA.

My understanding, after doing further Googling, is that the DNA found was possibly a mixture and likely resulted from the underwear manufacturing process. I haven't found anything alluding to a full or partial ID of a perp.

So I'm sticking by my original assessment.

My understanding, after doing further Googling, is that the DNA found was possibly a mixture and likely resulted from the underwear manufacturing process. I haven't found anything alluding to a full or partial ID of a perp.

So I'm sticking by my original assessment.
    That is what I saw too.

If I had to guess, her brother. The bogus ransom note and "We're not talking to you" overheard on the phone call to police are two reasons why.
    Did they actually say “we are not talking to you? “. I heard another account it said the parents said during the phone call “we are not addressing you”.

I can see a huge difference in those situations with the latter meaning “Burke shut up, I’m talking to Police now.Need you to be quiet.”

I’m watching Call the Midwife. It’s one of the very few programs I try to catch live.

Started watching a show I never saw, called the West Wing.

I've got Call the Midwife in the DVR, and watched Game of Thrones last night.

Thread Information