Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Simplemind View Post
    The new season of After Life with Ricky Gervais. Tomorrow the new season of The Lost Kingdom will be out. I do love me some Vikings!
    I saw that season 2 of ?After Life was out! I will definitely watch it, a toned down Ricky G is still my beloved Ricky G.

Yppej
    Fear Not with Iyanla Vanzant

This special is about coronavirus. She made a point I have thought of, that people with pre-existing conditions can exercise or take other steps to reduce their risks. She said, "Gird up". She is all about empowerment rather than passivity and victimization.

Yppej
    Live Rescue, same format as Live PD which was pulled from the air as politically incorrect

The Genetic Detective, with CeCe Moore, ABC.
    From ABC's site:
    ABC News' all-new series, "The Genetic Detective," follows investigative genetic genealogist CeCe Moore as she uses her unique research skills to transform the face of crime solving. By working with police departments and crime scene DNA, Moore is able to trace the path of a violent criminal's family tree to reveal their identity and help bring them to justice.

PBS--Frontline's documentary on COVID19:
    https://www.pbs.org/video/the-virus-...-t35K5jEfyd_Ck

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    The Genetic Detective, with CeCe Moore, ABC.
    From ABC's site:
    ABC News' all-new series, "The Genetic Detective," follows investigative genetic genealogist CeCe Moore as she uses her unique research skills to transform the face of crime solving. By working with police departments and crime scene DNA, Moore is able to trace the path of a violent criminal's family tree to reveal their identity and help bring them to justice.
    I saw that for the first time, the other night. I'd like to see her work the DB Cooper case.

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    I saw that for the first time, the other night. I'd like to see her work the DB Cooper case.
    Oh yes!

Geila
    I've been enjoying Gordon Ramsey's Ultimate Cookery Course. The recipes are simple, look tasty, and rarely include dairy. I'm allergic and so many recipes rely on it for flavor. This is a nice change.

Repeats of the Waltons. ha ha...but it's true. I love Will Geer...what an interesting man.

Yppej
    What Would You Do?

Thread Information