Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Right to not be Offended

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    I have known about him for maybe a couple years now. I watched many of his talks on YouTube. There is a lot that he says that I actually agree with.
    Looking at a few of his videos, he doesn't appear to me to be a provocateur in the Ann Coulter or Milo Whatshisname mold. But I'm reading he seems to have elicited the same fear, loathing and shouting-down on some campuses. I find this interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Looking at a few of his videos, he doesn't appear to me to be a provocateur in the Ann Coulter or Milo Whatshisname mold. But I'm reading he seems to have elicited the same fear, loathing and shouting-down on some campuses. I find this interesting.
    yea he does seem of a higher caliber than that (which may not be saying much but ...), I was too hasty about the provocateurs. Still there are many books in the world and it's not on my must read list. Oddly though I had never heard of him before for whatever reason Amazon recommended the "12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos" book to me, I looked at it (well the title is really good marketing afterall, the modern world does seem like chaos to deal with) but after I looked at it I wasn't sure it would give me any help there. There is no user manual to modern life, and if there was there would be too few copies
    Trees don't grow on money

Thread Information