Dammit. It's not easy being me. I have fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, IBS, TMJ, etc., etc.,etc. Just when I think it's all behaving, something new comes up.

I woke up about 2 months ago with severe total body pains.....muscles and joints. And my legs were tingling 24/7.

Yes, I have one bone-on-bone knee, but that can't be causing all this.

I saw a neurologist and she ordered a couple lab tests and a lumbar spine MRI. Everything normal.

I take Calcium/magnesium/ D3/ B12/Co Q10, and a few others.

When I cough/sneeze/laugh/itch any part of my body (head, shoulder, neck), it sends waves of tingles down both legs. WTF???

I haven't had good luck with doctors, so I'm hesitant. My primary doc is good.......but I think he thinks all I need is to be on a potent brain med (Cymbalta). I think it's more than that. And those drugs can be a new kind of hell to get used to or come off of.

Any ideas? Even though I went through menopause a long time ago, I almost feel like I just started it up again with similar symptoms. I do have some pelvic organ prolapsing, but every doc I've asked about it (GYN, GI, Internal Med, Neuro) have said "No, I've never heard that that could cause the tingling." Why not? If all those organs are laying on my pelvic nerves??? Although I can't explain the leg tingling when I itch my forehead.

I'm feeling desperate. Suggestions?