Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lunar Eclipse -- Blood Moon Morning -- January 31

Lucky you happystuff! Where are you located? Here in central Indiana it's overcast.

I saw some of it this morning when I took my son to work at 5:30 am (Denver). It was really super cool!

It ended up being a clear night here. I woke up at around 5:00 so I got up and went to take a look. Very cool.

Saw the eclipse as I was coming back home from Jazzercise this morning about 6:45 a.m. CST. When I left at 5:15, the moon was full and quite large. As I was coming home, it was almost entirely eclipsed.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Too much cloud cover here to see anything. But the clouds were very bright where the moon glowed behind them in the darkness.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Saw it around 6:20 am this morning here in Phoenix. Really spectacular.

This morning there were clouds here too... but I saw a NASA video of totality.

Tonight is chill and clear. The blue moon is high, like a celestial wheel of Oregonzola! ... and super bright.

It makes distinct shadows of bare tree branches across the trackless snow. I stuck my head out of a sliding door to admire the scene. The wind-chimes in the trees are tintinnabulating uproariously.

We had clouds come and go, but were able to see most of it - very chilly but memorable!

Thread Information