Just got back from visiting this wonderful city. Your transit systems are amazing and easy to use with the Clipper card. We used the AC, Bart, ferries, Muni and walked everywhere reaching 22,000 - 25,000 steps a day. Seniors are treated royally and I got to sit down for every transit trip that I took.

Did the Muir Woods, Sausalito tour crossing the Golden Gate Bridge after a very comprehensive city tour with Dylans Tours. Alcatraz was very well presented and I loved the tram ride up to the prison area to protect my knees; the gardener docents were wonderful explaining the Mediterranean climate and the challenges of growing a garden over the years on the rock.

Fishermans' Wharf was interesting; enjoyed crab chowder in a sour dough bowl and visited the sea lions who were very busy and noisy. Enjoyed the cable car ride.

Watched the Golden State Warriors defeat the Timber Wolves at the Oracle Arena while i was eating catfish and fries but was shocked at seeing the action in the game stop for TV commercial breaks. How do they keep the momentum going in the game?

Visited SFMOMA really appreciating some of the art and photography on display. I howled with laughter with the outdoor sculpture area including a large snowman encased in chilling system but positioned in front of the large living wall of greenery.

I kept being surprised by the camellias growing everywhere; large pots of ferns or succulents encircled by cyclamens. The Botanical Gardens with rhodos, camellias and magnolias especially those with fragrance and Japanese Garden were a delight. The Golden Gate Park is huge. I didn't have time to visit the Floral Conservatory but did tour the Haight-Ashbury area admiring the architecture and colours of the buildings.

Very busy every day and very glad that I went. Thanks for all the suggestions earlier. Southwest provided a very comfortable and efficient flight keeping me up to date and easy to access. Border crossing was a snap in both directions.