Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How the heck do you lose

Yppej
    KayLR glasses are the worst, because then I can't see to look for them.

I often find other laundry inside the folds of my fitted bedsheet if I was them together.

So many accounts of lost socks.....I've found the solution in our home. For years my husband complained that I lost his socks when I did the laundry so I told him to wash his own socks. He has not lost sock (or complained to me about a lost sock) for 25 years.

I have a fast solution for the lost shoe. Throw it's mate away and quickly the other shoe will appear)

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I have a fast solution for the lost shoe. Throw it's mate away and quickly the other shoe will appear)
    Isnt that the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I have thought of doing that. I wonder if 'fake' throwing it away might work, putting it in the trash can but not taking it to the trash cart on trash pick up day?

Quote Originally Posted by goldensmom View Post
    I have thought of doing that. I wonder if 'fake' throwing it away might work, putting it in the trash can but not taking it to the trash cart on trash pick up day?
    I dont think so. You cant fool the Gods of the Swirling Black Vortex. If you try, they will get back at you with something evil like a lost dog or child. Do not mess with them is my advice.

Love the swirling black vortex gods, cannot fool those guys

IrisLilies, You made me laugh. Thanks.

Dadopotato, you reminded me of when I was in college and the laundromat was next door to the poolhall/bar. I left my clothes in the dryer and went to shoot some eightball. When I got done and went back for my laundry all my underwear was mia! I was so freaked out!

Quote Originally Posted by debbie View Post
    Dadopotato, you reminded me of when I was in college and the laundromat was next door to the poolhall/bar. I left my clothes in the dryer and went to shoot some eightball. When I got done and went back for my laundry all my underwear was mia! I was so freaked out!
    Sweetie, it went to fuel college boys’ dreams. Maybe some of it ended up on ebay.

Thread Information