Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: How the heck do you lose

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,551
    KayLR glasses are the worst, because then I can't see to look for them.

    I often find other laundry inside the folds of my fitted bedsheet if I was them together.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,475
    So many accounts of lost socks.....I've found the solution in our home. For years my husband complained that I lost his socks when I did the laundry so I told him to wash his own socks. He has not lost sock (or complained to me about a lost sock) for 25 years.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    3,893
    I have a fast solution for the lost shoe. Throw it's mate away and quickly the other shoe will appear)

  4. #24
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I have a fast solution for the lost shoe. Throw it's mate away and quickly the other shoe will appear)
    Isnt that the truth!

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I have a fast solution for the lost shoe. Throw it's mate away and quickly the other shoe will appear)
    I have thought of doing that. I wonder if 'fake' throwing it away might work, putting it in the trash can but not taking it to the trash cart on trash pick up day?

  6. #26
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11,867
    Quote Originally Posted by goldensmom View Post
    I have thought of doing that. I wonder if 'fake' throwing it away might work, putting it in the trash can but not taking it to the trash cart on trash pick up day?
    I dont think so. You cant fool the Gods of the Swirling Black Vortex. If you try, they will get back at you with something evil like a lost dog or child. Do not mess with them is my advice.


  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,071
    Love the swirling black vortex gods, cannot fool those guys

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,618
    IrisLilies, You made me laugh. Thanks.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Lansing Illinois
    Posts
    13
    Dadopotato, you reminded me of when I was in college and the laundromat was next door to the poolhall/bar. I left my clothes in the dryer and went to shoot some eightball. When I got done and went back for my laundry all my underwear was mia! I was so freaked out!

  10. #30
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11,867
    Quote Originally Posted by debbie View Post
    Dadopotato, you reminded me of when I was in college and the laundromat was next door to the poolhall/bar. I left my clothes in the dryer and went to shoot some eightball. When I got done and went back for my laundry all my underwear was mia! I was so freaked out!
    Sweetie, it went to fuel college boys’ dreams. Maybe some of it ended up on ebay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •