Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How the heck do you lose

Static electricity, or do you have blackouts or are dating a magician!

Ask the cat...

I set my glasses down on the bed while getting dressed one day. They vanished. I swear I live in some kind of vortex.

Once I arrived home from work, greeted the dog in the driveway, and when I got to the door, didn't have my keys. I never did find them. Looked all over the car, the driveway and path to the door. Never found. Had to wait for DH to come home and let me in. He didn't find them either.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Williamsmith
    The Ford Escape has a vortex under the passenger seat if you lift up the carpeting on the transmission side near the center consol. I know because my wife lost a set of keys in this hole for about a month. If you still drive that make.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    The Ford Escape has a vortex under the passenger seat if you lift up the carpeting on the transmission side near the center consol. I know because my wife lost a set of keys in this hole for about a month. If you still drive that make.
    You should invest a few bucks in this in this Shark Tank vortex-buster: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/20/how-...-business.html
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

I think there's something going on with my socks. They never travel anywhere alone, but they disappear all the time. I have this vision of being reunited in the afterlife.

I would like to send all of you my DH. He is a FINDER. He enjoys the challenge of finding things and is usually successful. He charges $100 per hour plus expenses. Call him as soon as you discover the thing missing, timeliness is key.

I have lost one shoe. I think I have looked everywhere but apparently not because I haven't found it yet. My husband accuses me of throwing it away because I purge stuff often but why would I throw away one shoe? The shoe is sitting on top of my dresser hoping that I will find it's mate someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    Ever see "Wristcutters"? One of my favorite movies. Three is a vortex under passenger sest.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

I have been going to bed with my socks on because it's so cold at night. I swear those socks have a life of their own as they disappear and reappear one at a time in the oddest places. And I don't even recall taking them off.

Thread Information