Thread: you don't even need to say it

you don't even need to say it

This morning I saw one of my parents in the lobby of the school in tears. She was with our dean of students so I didn't say anything. Her daughter is challenging at times, we all have a team approach and she is still very strong willed and has a hard time in school. Mom is a traveling special ed teacher for high schoolers as a side note. I didn't know what happened but I have been that parent, my son especially.

After school she saw me when she picked up her daughter from child care and she said 'thank you for your compassion'. I had to think a minute, she added that she really felt compassion from me when I walked by. It was so nice to hear that, and I am so glad I helped her day!

Sometimes the simplest little things make the biggest difference. Thank you for the great reminder on being compassionate.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Nice.

this is such a nice story. Thanks for sharing with us ZG.

People notice compassion! Not everyone recognizes compassion accurately, but it is really nice when someone does.
    Three Cheers! Hip Hip...

Thread Information