Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drone invasion

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    Call the prosecutor and tell them you think this person is flying it while filming:
    http://www.simplelivingforum.net/sho...een-indicted-(
    One Of the FAA requirements I read said they have to be in view of the drone while flying it.

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    Call the prosecutor and tell them you think this person is flying it while filming:
    http://www.simplelivingforum.net/sho...een-indicted-(
    HAha, she is too busy chasing our governor.

actually, I dont Think thisone is hard. We just talk to the neighbor. He is somewhat involved in neighborhood affairs and so needs to understand this is making people uncomfortable.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 2-23-18 at 1:14pm.

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    HAha, she is too busy chasing our governor.

actually, I dont hi k 5is one is hard. We just talk to the neighbor. He is somewhat involved in neighborhood affairs and so needs to u derstand this is making people uncomfortable.
    Yes, it is always good strategy to first try diplomacy because once to become the a hole....there’s no turning back. Regarding comfort......my philosophy is “he needs to understand this is making people uncomfortable......which will circle around on steroids and make him extremely uncomfortable.” Timing is everything when it comes to baseball, war and politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    Yes, it is always good strategy to first try diplomacy because once to become the a hole....there’s no turning back. Regarding comfort......my philosophy is “he needs to understand this is making people uncomfortable......which will circle around on steroids and make him extremely uncomfortable.” Timing is everything when it comes to baseball, war and politics.
    I also have to talk to another neighbor about fixing up his house because the city and my neighborhood is very close to suing him. He keeps getting fined, he keeps paying the fines.

So a retired busybody like me is one of the appointed people to carry these messages.

Thread Information