Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from sunny California

@Steve: Ok, thank you for your advice. I will try it now. I am still learning to find my way around the forum.

@Float On: I haven't had chance so far to get to know anyone who keeps bees personally. I have done some reading around and definitely want to give it a try. Guess, all I can do right now is to plant some bee friendly native plants in my tiny yard. I just enjoy seeing that buzz around. Bees for me represent spring.

@Dado potato: That's a great insight and advice. Well, I don't where I will find my piece of land yet. I am open to pretty much anywhere - would prefer a place with four seasons, though.

@Rosarugosa: Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to be a part of your community.

Not sure where you are currently, though I'm suspecting southern California, since you referred to "sunny CA", lol.
    There are 4 seasons in the northern part of the state and even areas where small pieces of land can be had for reasonable prices, or course, the farther away from the cities, the more reasonable. It's a good time of the year to look, as most rural properties are listed in the Spring.
    You might also want to peruse the ic.org pages, people looking to sell, buy, permaculture, bees, etc.

Thread Information