Hi All,

Here's an update on my situation: as you may remember, I decided to go to 110 because I had committed to 10 two-hour writing sessions and 30 one-hour sessions within my 100, and I had still had more of both of those to go after I got to 100 because I got to 100 on mostly 30-minute sessions. Well I did a four-day stretch of two-hour sessions last weekend so finished those (Yay!) but still have 7 more one-hour sessions to go. So I'm at 103 (!!!) but stuck there for a while because work and home life are BUSY right now, and I have decided I just need to accept that and surrender to it.

The big revelation for me is that at first, I really thought the two-hour sessions were too much but now I LOVE them. And overall, I'm so happy I'm writing again. It's made a big difference in how I feel about my life and myself. I feel like my whole life works better when I'm writing.

So-o-o it may be March 15th or so before I get back to writing, but in the meantime, I'm enjoying reading about the progress the rest of you are making!