Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tiny Hermann, MO

IL: I just saved this picture to my desktop, rotated it and then uploaded. I honestly don't know how to save a picture upside down when I save them from my phone or camera.
    I guess I would just say to stop standing on your head when you're taking pictures!

It's a good thing you have another house to come home to. I am about at my wit's edge with the repairs we are doing on this "retirement" house. And don't even mention the money. Yesterday, we noticed one of our giant spruce trees lifting from the soil from the drought and heavy winds. That's another $500 to have it removed so that it doesn't fall on our neighbor's house like the last one did. I used to enjoy the chaos of fixing up houses but not anymore. I am hoping you do!!

I was 58 when we bought our last fixer upper. My DH was 53 and he did all the work with a helper I hired before we moved in. It took about 4 months. When I was young I didn't mind living in construction but now is a different story. We didn't do the yard for a few more years because of all the $ we spent inside so I know how things add up.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    IL: I just saved this picture to my desktop, rotated it and then uploaded. I honestly don't know how to save a picture upside down when I save them from my phone or camera.
    I guess I would just say to stop standing on your head when you're taking pictures!
    Photos on my IPad are right side ip.

When I upload them here, they load at various orientations.

Well, I am not entirely sure this Hermann property was the right move cor us, we shall see. I do not want to spend ten years renovating it, but I wouldnt mind three years. I do not want to live with plaster dust around for years, tho, been there done that. Plaster dust is evil.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Well, I am not entirely sure this Hermann property was the right move cor us, we shall see. I do not want to spend ten years renovating it, but I wouldnt mind three years. I do not want to live with plaster dust around for years, tho, been there done that. Plaster dust is evil.
    I think it was a good move, and you can redo it and have fun with it and then decide.

Thread Information