Thread: Move my bedroom for 10 weeks?

Move my bedroom for 10 weeks?

So my son and girlfriend moved out officially, there are a few things they are slowly moving but the bathroom is free! That means not only can I de-stuff my bathroom a little but I can take a bath for the first time in a looong time. I rented an older house for 5 years before this that really didn't have a great bathtub, and here they had the bathroom with the bathtub.

So then I realized that I could move my bed to the larger bedroom and really spread out. My bedroom is supposed to be a den and has the fireplace. That is the reason I really liked it, but also they were 2 people compared to one. So I could move my bed in there and then use my current bedroom as my meditation space. The reasons not to are 1) it is a lot of work 2) I only have 10 weeks until the lease is up, rent is guaranteed to increase, and I will be looking to move 3) if I get used to all this space then how hard will it be to then move to a studio or rent a room for 2 years to pay my loans as is my plan.

Opinions?

10 weeks is almost 20% of a year.

as someone who used to move to anew place every summer (for the summer only - camp, sublet, etc) I would say the moving is worth the experience. (10 week Spa meditation retreat?) get the most out of what you have now!

i find that moving things around helps me see them more clearly. If this is true for you, it may help you make some downsizing decisions.

Thank you, i know that helps. And maybe i am still fine with a downsize in a couple to pay my last debt.

Okay next to vacuum and set up the bathroom

Thread Information