Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone on Gabapentin?

I've been to many doctors throughout my life, and have learned that some of them don't know jack sh*t....... So I like to research things myself, and also talk to others about their experiences. I also know that everyone responds differently to meds, so I take things with a grain of salt. Still.....I like getting lots of info/opinions first.

Cathy, I do the same as you. No one is more concerned about my health then me. Now I give my old dogs CBD biscuits from Canna Pets for pain. It works great. My old 80lb dog was falling and not walking far and within 6 days he was walking 3-4 miles/day and not falling. He is also running to fetch and he had quit doing that a year before. A couple in a park told us about it and I figured it was worth a try. It has been amazing.

What about B12, Cathy?

pinkytoe.....I use sublingual methylcobalamine every day...... I know how much it's supposed to help, but it doesn't seem to make a big difference, unfortunately.

Teacher Terry.....I didn't know there was such a thing for dogs. I'll check it out. Are they expensive?

Sounds like you have your research under control CathyA. No more pharma experiments for me... hell getting off all the crap, off now for 8 months, feeling much better and beginning to use CBD.

I take it sporadically for peripheral neuritis. It works well for that. 90 days is usually enough. Now that I think about it, it’s about 5 years since my last flare! Long may the peace continue!

I took it briefly for epilepsy, but found other medication that worked better for me. Gabapentin made me feel horrible all over. Really icky drug.

Thread Information