Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump and Kim Jong-Un meet?

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Snark warning! This is intended as dry humour.

Just curious how big the proposed military parade will need to be to be the biggest parade the world has ever seen, what budget will the millions of dollars come from - military or some other - and who is going to be in charge of doing it. I am extending to him my deepest sympathy now.
    I dont know which leader you are referencing, which is a sad commentary on our sitch here in the
    United States. Did one of them promise the biggest parade ever in the world? That sound like somethng either one of them would say.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 3-10-18 at 12:01pm.

Can our parade be somehow limited as to expense? It's absurd to spend much money on it, when so much else is in need in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Snark warning! This is intended as dry humour.

Just curious how big the proposed military parade will need to be to be the biggest parade the world has ever seen, what budget will the millions of dollars come from - military or some other - and who is going to be in charge of doing it. I am extending to him my deepest sympathy now.
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I dont know which leader you are referencing, which is a sad commentary on our sitch here in the
    United States. Did one of them promise the biggest parade ever in the world? That sound like somethng either one of them would say.

I am surprised you don't just hope he gets to be the guest of honor at a NK military parade. Both get a parade, and then he can come back and claim how smart he was for not spending money on such a small, ineffective display of might.

He will either find a way to not go there, or he will go and slather praise and adoration all over Kim, then come home and say how he whipped his butt and will nuke them anytime now. The man is just as insane as Kim.

I suspect as part of his, "maximum pressure", that he will ask for too many conditions before the meeting and Kim will cancel. Or he will actually go and since he is reluctant in asking advice from scientists or other advisers he will agree to something he can't deliver on.

Thread Information