Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump throws out Tillerson.

Trump throws out Tillerson.

Trump throws out Tillerson.OMG.... what the hell is he doing?

Actually it sounds like he didn't throw out Tillerson - at least not to his face. Sounds like Tillerson, while in Africa, saw the announcement there was a new person in his post.

Williamsmith
    He is installing another deep state retired military CIA Director who embraces Israel, hates Iran, sponsored legislation to expanded the surveillance of Americans using NSA computer bulk collection techniques, would like to see the Dear Leader Of North Korea eliminated and is coincidentally a life member of the National Rifle Association. My guess is Rex is a little too chummy with Russia for The Orange Ones taste. Or Rex looked at his bank account and stock options and said, “What the hell do I need this aggravation for?”

What a rotten thing to do to Tillerson. Tillerson shortens his trip to Africa because of the importance of some issues at home........only to find out he'd been replaced. I hope Tillerson can now be equally "fair" to Trump. Trump is truly a disgusting human being.........if he's human at all, that is.

I have thought on a relative scale that Tillerson was one of the minions more rational characters. I suspect T wants more of a hard liner and someone who will not call him a moron.

I'm hoping Tillerson and Mueller have a convo soon. A nice meaty one.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I'm hoping Tillerson and Mueller have a convo soon. A nice meaty one.
    Yeah that's what I'm hoping for too!

jane, that would be awesome!

Yppej
    If I were Tiillerson I'd be happy. I don't have to work for someone I think is a moron but no one can call me a quitter.

I can't imagine anyone even answering Trump's call to serve in his administration at this point.

I am happy to see Pompeo out of the CIA, and Haspel in. I met her at a dinner a few months ago, and she was quite impressive, and well respected by the agency people in the room. I wouldn't take the top job if I were her though, it's a position that is clearly doomed from the start.

Thread Information