Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Dead Pool

I see Sarah Huckabee as like Annie Oakley. But mostly I see her as a robot.

McMaster? I've heard he's on the short list. Maybe Nikki Haley, now that she's crossed the line and criticized Putin's Russia.

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    McMaster? I've heard he's on the short list. Maybe Nikki Haley, now that she's crossed the line and criticized Putin's Russia.
    Trump just insinuated that Putin was involved in the poisoning of the Russian spy living openly in the UK. Somehow, that doesn’t fit that storyline JaneV2.0.

Why all this propaganda about Russia? Shouldn’t we wait for a credible investigation before heads of state make accusations? Isn’t that how we ended up going to Iraq? I trust the intelligence community ....about a 1 on a scale of 1-10. Based on their performance in the recent past. Maybe Russia did do it but if they did it was the stupidest way to do it....timingwise and of course use the nerve agent they developed in their military. Russia has asked for samples? Do you think they’ll get it?

Why havent we heard one jot of news about Suadi Arabian misconduct in the world? Because we are entwined with them for funding. I’m just saying, this Russia narrative....you have to demand evidence first or we are going to end up in another conflict that’s going to ramp up the warmongers and feed their ravenous appetite for arms production.

How is Russia a threat to us? I still haven’t figured that one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    I really hope not Sarah. I have a crush on her ....like in a hot trailer trashy kinda way. I really like those crooked eyebrows. I affectionately call her , “Sarge.”
    ewwww

Why all this propaganda about Russia? Shouldn’t we wait for a credible investigation before making accusations?
    Could be said for a lot of things.... i.e. Clinton emails.....

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Could be said for a lot of things.... i.e. Clinton emails.....
    Its hard to have a credible investigation if the investigator permits the suspect to sort through the evidence and destroy what the suspect deems inapplicable. Every search warrant I ever served.....tons.....the suspect was immediately separated from the source of evidence in order to preserve it. If that means reading about soccer practice, well that’s part of the program.

Trump just insinuated that Putin was involved in the poisoning of the Russian spy living openly in the UK. Somehow, that doesn’t fit that storyline JaneV2.0.

Why all this propaganda about Russia? Shouldn’t we wait for a credible investigation before heads of state make accusations? Isn’t that how we ended up going to Iraq? I trust the intelligence community ....about a 1 on a scale of 1-10. Based on their performance in the recent past. Maybe Russia did do it but if they did it was the stupidest way to do it....timingwise and of course use the nerve agent they developed in their military. Russia has asked for samples? Do you think they’ll get it?

Why havent we heard one jot of news about Suadi Arabian misconduct in the world? Because we are entwined with them for funding. I’m just saying, this Russia narrative....you have to demand evidence first or we are going to end up in another conflict that’s going to ramp up the warmongers and feed their ravenous appetite for arms production.

How is Russia a threat to us? I still haven’t figured that one out.
    They've reportedly hacked our nuclear power grid, in addition to our elections--sounds pretty threatening to me.

BBC reports that indicators of Russian involvement in the attempted assassination of the Skripals include the specifics of the nerve agent used, the Russian track record of committing this kind of act, and the motive of revenge for what Putin sees as traitorous behavior. Some forty innocent Britons were affected by this latest incident, as well as the two targets.

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    They've reportedly hacked our nuclear power grid, in addition to our elections--sounds pretty threatening to me.

BBC reports that indicators of Russian involvement in the attempted assassination of the Skripals include the specifics of the nerve agent used, the Russian track record of committing this kind of act, and the motive of revenge for what Putin sees as traitorous behavior. Some forty innocent Britons were affected by this latest incident, as well as the two targets.
    Tell me one minute in any town where power was interrupted because Russia hacked into the nuclear power grid of that plant? Don’t you think it is curious that it’s always....a “threat” or Russians “could have” done something. Never any direct evidence. Mueller has been wasting his time leaving no stone unturned and has basically come up with what amounts to a parking ticket filed on a few bloggers of Russian nationality.

It’s unbelievable that we could fall for this propaganda again. The last time we pillaged an entire nation under a false accusation of chemical weapons stash. And we threw away our fourth amendment so we could spy on every single citizen of the US to keep us safe. And then, we tortured innocent people. How did Obama put it. Oh yeah, “We tortures some folks. But we did some good things too.” They were “folks. He makes it sound so folksy. But he buried that investigation...sealed all the records so nobody could see how we get stuff done.

We waterboarded a guy 83 Times. Why? Because he didn’t tell us what we wanted him to the first 82 times. But waterboarding works! Even General Mattis said he could get more with a six pack of pop and a pizza from a terrorist. But no, now we got the sweet thing that ran the torture program as the proposed CIA Director.

Don’t waste your time looking at Russia. We need to clean our own house up first before we start pointing fingers and acting all righteous.

There will probably always be regional squabbles in the underdeveloped countries, in the mid-east, and maybe eastern Europe that will use old fashioned conventional weapons. I suspect any major conflict between whatever global super powers still exist will start out with cyber wars of some sort. It's cheap, covert and doesn't involve the loss of lives. It might be a mute question as to whether any attempts have been made up until now, but the danger is real. Shutting down power plants or disrupting financial markets is most likely possible and I think it is good to raise an alarm, whether it is a Russian threat or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    ewwww
    What does this mean? I cant help but think ypu are making comment about Sarah
    Huckabee as unattractive. Is that what you mean?

Thread Information