Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moron Trump is now challenging China to a trade war!

Moron Trump is now challenging China to a trade war!

Stock market is now down over 725 points. He has attorneys quitting and cannot hire new. Gosh, I wonder why? He truly is a moron. He needs to get out of office.

I doubt Pence will be any better. They both need to go as does Ryan.

Williamsmith
    Trump is like being dealt suited connectors in hold em’ Poker. The potential for a big hand but odds are a loser. Maybe the 1% will bail us out this time.....they owe us big time for 2008!

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    Trump is like being dealt suited connectors in hold em’ Poker. The potential for a big hand but odds are a loser. Maybe the 1% will bail us out this time.....they owe us big time for 2008!
    Explain.... what are you talking about?

I was reading an editorial article in the Christian Science Monitor about China’s intellectual theft and the impact on general society and jobs loss which is into billions of $$$. It helped make sense to me anyway.

Source:https://www.csmonitor.com/Daily/2018...a:ddp:20180322
    Quote:
    "President Trump’s decision to penalize China for stealing American intellectual property could have a big side effect. It may nudge China to better honor a global system that encourages individuals who invent a widget or create a great work to flourish. Many in China may actually welcome this US move. In recent years, Chinese companies have won intellectual property cases against their competitors. New legal protections have helped create a burst of innovation. China accounts for most of the billions of dollars the US economy loses annually to theft of its trade secrets. Correcting that will definitely help the United States. But most of all it will restore the integrity of global trading rules that rely on the idea that all humanity benefits when individuals can safely earn perks from their discoveries."

The lawyer situation indicates that powerful people don’t appreciate Trump’s lack of respect and his tweet abuse. Why would anyone set his/herself up for that?
    Last edited by razz; 3-22-18 at 9:48pm.

Public radio interviewed someone on today's news who speculated that China may interfere with the next presidential election to get rid of Trump. While he was serious, I could not resist chuckling.

T basically owns the economy right now and it's a big experiment. When you deport much of the cheap labor, pump a tax stimulus into the economy when it is doing fairly well, set records for national debt, and impose tariffs on major imports, which could start a trade war, I'm not seeing a bright future.

Yppej
    Protectionism is what helped him get some Bernie voters. The Democrats should remember that. Wall Street is taking a hit today. Hillary Clinton was their candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Protectionism is what helped him get some Bernie voters. The Democrats should remember that. Wall Street is taking a hit today. Hillary Clinton was their candidate.
    Wall Street is taking a hit today because Trump is a moron.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Wall Street is taking a hit today because Trump is a moron.
    Agreed +1,000,000 and then some. Rob

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Stock market is now down over 725 points. He has attorneys quitting and cannot hire new. Gosh, I wonder why? He truly is a moron. He needs to get out of office.
    At this point, seriously....realistically, is anyone of quality going to willingly serve in the Trump Administration as a replacement to someone outgoing? I don't see this Presidency ending well but at least whenever Mr. Trump is out of office I have something nice to wear as I've posted before. Rob

Thread Information