Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone else having Norton catch something bad when opening this site up on Firefox?

I get the message - "this page was reloaded because a problem occurred" - on the top of the SLF screen immediately after entering the site. I have an Apple MacBook Air that is updated as often as advised of an update.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    I get the message - "this page was reloaded because a problem occurred"
    I see that on my MacBook Pro (Safari; latest everything, too). That message can occur for many reasons; typically that you were on the site long enough for it to "phone home" for something (often some third-party service) but either the connection to the Internet was unavailable or busy serving another use or too slow or the destination server was unavailable or the MacBook just went to sleep or somesuch. Should not be connected to this issue.
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Just turned on my computer now and it occurred. Doesn't happen with any other site, Steve.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Since DH changed the version of Firefox (which is adapted to the add-ons.....whatever that means), I haven't seen that warning at all.

I'm getting the Norton message and am now off to make a donation for the cause.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    The technicians with our host advise there is a problem with an outdated plugin in our version of vBulletin. They recommend we upgrade to the latest stable version of the software.

I went to the vBulletin site to acquire the upgrade script but find that I cannot login using the credentials we inherited from New Roadmap. I have a request in with their sales department to see if we can re-set login credentials.
    OK, after two days of back and forth with vBulletin I finally have access to the latest, patched version of vBulletin 4. I'll begin the upgrade from version 4.2.2 to 4.2.5 later this evening.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

This morning I got this message as soon as I opened 'new posts':
    Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 110

Thread Information