Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: My year of sports fandom!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    Tomorrow I will be attending the OSU vs. Oregon State football game. I have never attended a college football game before. And apparently it can get wacky!
    Well, that was ugly!
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

A big chapter in this lifestyle experiment is ending tomorrow. I have enjoyed going to numerous Triple A minor league baseball games over the spring and summer.

Tomorrow is the Triple A National championship. I will be attending. My seats are behind home plate.
    I came from a real tough neighborhood. I put my hand in some cement and felt another hand." -- Rodney Dangerfield

You gonna keep on following baseball?

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy View Post
    You gonna keep on following baseball?
    In the MLB, yes. I am an Orioles fan. Worst season ever, but still following them. Last game is 9/30. Then I will follow, to some degree, the playoffs. And I will likely watch or listen to the World Series -- for the heck of it.
    I came from a real tough neighborhood. I put my hand in some cement and felt another hand." -- Rodney Dangerfield

It has not been a year!

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    It has not been a year!
    Baseball season is coming to an end. Football season has just started. Hockey season starts in October.