Thread: Argh target

Argh target

I just called the HR department because i used a leave near the end of the time i worked there, not sure i quit properly. So they can't tell me if i am rehireable in their system. It is up to a hiring manager go decide if they want to hire me, but I won't even know if it is worth trying or explaining.

I want to say that life sucks with a mental issue, but it sucks for a lot of us. By the time i realize i need t o leave a job i am usually so exhausted it is hard

Are you rushing to make a decision too fast or has it reached the limit of endurance?

Wait. Unclear. Are you saying you were checking into Target stores to see if you were eligible for re-hire? Or you are checking into the school district you used to work for? I think the most important thing to do is to continue to breathe. You are reaching the breaking point in your stress levels. I don't want you to crash so please slow down and breathe.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

I want to say that life sucks with a mental issue, but it sucks for a lot of us. By the time i realize i need t o leave a job i am usually so exhausted it is hard
    working in a emotionally bad environment is hard, working very long hours is hard, as far as I understand it you had both, so no wonder you were tired. Not jumping and staying at a bad job too long may be overly cautious, but risk taking isn't a sure bet either, though I'd generally recommend leaving for a new job if miserable enough. Certainly you do need to get out of there now as soon as it is doable.

Would the disciplinary action have any effect on your future employment prospects? What I mean is: does it go on some kind of record at the district that future employers in your profession (not at Target obviously but within your school district) could look at or something?
    Trees don't grow on money

I was just checking for a weekend job idea or summer if i get a teaching job and don't want to work my summer program under the same supervisor. So just looking at options since i already did 5 years at target,

Not freaking out but have some time on spring break to take care

Thread Information