Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stormy Daniels case doesn’t sound right

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Maybe, but I think it's more likely she was paid off to keep the story from his wife.
    when you are wife #3 i’m Guessing you might have a little clue infidelity could be a problem. But who knows. Maybe he said “I have your back” which he has said to LGBT and Daca groups and we know how that is turning out.

It really seems much ado about nothing as the one the one who may be in the biggest trouble is the attorney who possibly made an illegal campaign contribution.

She is probably just waiting for him to die so she can inherit. I doubt they have a real marriage anymore and she is just sticking it out.

I think one of the things going on is lots of people are trying all sorts of ways to prove that Trump shouldn't stay as president, and things may be out of proportion to help that happen.

I might find Ms. Daniels story less believable, if Trump hadn't constantly lied about so many other things. I wonder if Melania will eventually divorce him, or she's willing to put up with him to keep him as her sugar daddy. Yuk. I find it hard to think that all the money in the world would be worth being married to him. He's a total scoundrel.

I watched the interview and just didn't believe everything. Just an intuitive feeling from her tone of voice and body language, though I'm no expert. I think only parts might be true. It doesn't take away from the mysterious 130,000 dollar pay off. One thing for sure, she has a very slick lawyer.

Yeah.......he's VERY sure of himself and aggressive. I wonder if we can believe him??

One time someone said to me, If a man scre*s around on his wife, he would think nothing of Scre*ing a business (or fill in any title). That's How I feel on the topic, not that any of those people care I imagine.

I think Trump has shown over and over, in all walks of his life, that he has no scruples.

Thread Information