Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dreams

I imagine your mom wasn't on board with the house sale--not one bit. It always does my heart good to see loved ones in dreams with their functions and faculties fully restored.

I agree, JaneV2.0! It was good to see her strong and able to walk without pain.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Likewise, so happy to see loved ones in my dreams too especially when they are far away.

My friend with Alzheimer's died and then my favorite dog a week later. 2 months later we lost another dog. She loved to doggy sit for us. I had a dream where she was holding both dogs and told me not to worry that the 3 of them were together and happy. It was awesome.

Last night I had a vivid dream of answering an ad for a job. When I arrived they just invited me to hang out with the office crew all day, and they gave me three loaves of cinnamon roll bread. At the end of the day I thanked the boss for letting me hang out with his delightful team all day and he said, "oh! You're not coming back tomorrow?" I guess that was a job offer.

Then I woke up.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Quote Originally Posted by KayLR View Post
    Last night I had a vivid dream of answering an ad for a job. When I arrived they just invited me to hang out with the office crew all day, and they gave me three loaves of cinnamon roll bread. At the end of the day I thanked the boss for letting me hang out with his delightful team all day and he said, "oh! You're not coming back tomorrow?" I guess that was a job offer.

Then I woke up.
    Lol! My dream last night had to do with a bathroom. I think I was staying somewhere, the place was not really nice but I remember telling a friend "I think my bathroom has a bidet!". Why?? I can't remember even thinking about a bidet since who knows when! Maybe my subconscious wants one!
    "Like a bird on the wire, like a drunk in the midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free." Leonard Cohen

Oh I had the loveliest dream last night! There was something with a lot of bars of soap but that was not really important. Then I was in a meditation group that I had been in for awhile. I had a male friend sit next to me and I recall having a little crush but being sure that it was not reciprocated. Then he touched my hand and then held it. It was just sweet. I think there was a kiss in there. At some point he got up to speak and another friend came over, sat down and definitely kissed me. It didn't have a whole conflict/cheater vibe, just a sweet loving space.

What a wonderful feeling to go into today with.

Thread Information