It seems as if there are going to be protests soon regarding Trump's militarization of the border. I'm really excited as this is a cause I believe in one million percent and then some - Mexico has been there for me with affordable health care that I was not worth in America at various points in my life - of course I have no choice but to protest the militarization of the border. In my case, with my background and knowing what I do about America, to not protest would be to be complicit in the murder of innocent Mexican nationals and the murder of innocent US patients unable to access health care in the US.

I can't be complicit in either - I'm far too decent of a human being. There's not much I can do as one person to change things but at least I can protest and at least I can video any illegal actions on the part of the police should I run across any.

Something I truly don't understand about Trump - he actually expects Americans to willingly play the role of victims by putting affordable health care for US Citizens across the border in Mexico at risk. Trump actually believes that Americans can't see through this country and that there will be no resistance against this level of disrespect for human life!!! What a moron, seriously, completely out of touch with everyday Americans struggling and living in fear of America. 2020 can't come soon enough but hopefully he will be out of office before then.........Rob