Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your wildest dream?

Along the lines of Ldahl’s dreams, I would like another complete season of Deadwood to wrap up the story lines, and I would like at least one more season of Freaks and Geeks. Of course, all actors must be time traveled backwards to their younger selves to play these roles.

My wildest dream would be to live in a peaceful civilization where people created beauty and cherished the natural world. An old hippie dream I guess. I get very frustrated by how so many humans create strife and misery instead. UL's dream made me giggle

Well if we are speaking about unreality, I would like to experience life, for one week, as Patsy from Ab Fab. She is my hero. I would love to be able to wear any thing and have it look like a million dollars. Drink and smoke like a chimney. Put my hair up nto a teased beehive.

It might be fun to experience life for, say, a month as someone very beautiful. I think Sophie Marceau fits that bill, yeah, I would like to be her for a short time. And if it is a good time, maybe I would decide to BE her permenantly. dH would have no complaints.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 4-4-18 at 10:49pm.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I wake one morning to discover a pyramid of skulls in my driveway constructed from everyone who ever cut me off in traffic.

They bring back "Firefly".

I am changing to the skull thing,

And YES on Firefly, just watched Serenity this weekend again.

I want to have some land, have a retreat center bunkhouse, and small huts for monastics that are further out, an awesome meditation hall. Add some gardens, maybe some chickens. Oooh, and an area for family retreat that would be noisier. Then I could be the caretaker and manage it but also cook lots of meals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    My dream: I live on a tropical, unspoiled beach with two wives and I have excellent health until 75 when I die quietly and easily in my sleep; I fish daily, have hot sex nightly with one, the other, or both of my wives, eat good food, read great books, chill out with my dog, and laugh often.
    Two wives? Be careful what you wish for.

Lately, I've had the same dream I had as a tiny child--that I live in a jungle fortress with a moat. (And certainly, without a &@#*%% phone...)

But really, I have no big dreams. That's probably explains a lot.

I still have a dream of opening free/low cost mobile home parks for seniors who are now having to travel the country in their old travel trailers looking for work. Affordable housing is a deep interest of mine, so my future lottery winnings (!) will be allocated there.

And I too would love to live in a country where the leadership makes rational decisions based on the common good.

Otherwise, right now life is pretty dreamy - retired with enough money, a wonderful live-in SO, a beautiful and funny grandbaby, and all family members healthy and doing well.

Solve the mortality problem so I can live a few thousand years

I know this doesn't seem like much, but my dream is to have good legs again, and straight fingers, and always feel good. And I could always have the strength of my youth.

Sounds good to me, CathyA.
    My wild dreams also are to walk without pain. Getting my hearing back would be a fine thing.

I imagine some sort of epidemic which makes almost everyone infertile. We have a chance to plan a future for the next, much smaller generation - and the Earth has a chance to recover.

Thread Information