Thread: A simple and delicious recipe

A simple and delicious recipe

I remember several years ago someone made something that was simply brilliant. Sliced tomatoes, sliced avocado, pepper, and lemon juice.
    Life Lessons From The Pennsylvania Dutchhttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/804572

And that was it - not cooked or anything? Sounds like it's within the scope of my abilities!

Thanks for reminding me ...

For mine, I will not need tomato or avocado, because fortunately I started a batch of fenugreek sprouts five days ago. The fenugreek sprouts are 3-4" long at this time, so I will spread them on a plate and use scissors to cut them into bits.

This time year, when there is still a foot of snow on the ground, and tomatoes and avocadoes are expensive here, it is economical to substitute homegrown sprouts.

That sounds like what I eat on toast a lot of days tennessee. I sprinkle a good blend called "everything but the bagel" on top of it. Somedays I go wild and add some fresh bacon to it.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Yes that's a recipe that can't be messed up and can be improvised to suit your taste.
    Life Lessons From The Pennsylvania Dutchhttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/804572

Some cilantro, chopped purple onion, lime instead of lemon.

Thread Information