Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: While waiting

I'm not sure what I would do is relevant, as most of the time I know pretty quickly if I got a job as well.

But I would do what I could handle is the truth. If I could handle applying for other jobs then I would do that. If I couldn't do any more mentally I would take a break and then get back to it. BTW I run about as high anxiety as a person can and still function in the world. I don't medicate with anything (well sometimes I self medicate with food). I wish I was better at just relaxing, but I have taken up things like that so many times and dropped it so many times ... I might exercise for the nerves though, hit the gym, lift some weights. Non-stressful chores are a good choice.
    Trees don't grow on money

They say practice meets opportunity. So, even if you don't get this job you will build up your interviewing skills. Keep going!

Quote Originally Posted by Baldilocks View Post
    I would Pray about it and read the bible. I believe God want the best for us and he knows the beginning from the end. I would also exercise. (A body in motion stays in motion) God and exercise, that's my answer for everything.

1 Peter 5:7 English Standard Version (ESV)

7 casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

I consider Jesus my primary Physician, That makes me a
    hypochondriac, cause I go to him every day. If you can't raise someone from the dead, your still just practicing.
    I'm sorry, I was kind of asleep when I read your post. Yes I would continue to look and apply for other jobs and keep doing the very best you can at the current one.

Thread Information