Thread: What to wear,...

What to wear,...

I am just waiting for a reasonable bed time, have an interview in the morning, so wonderingwhat to wear. It will be cbilly in the morning but mid 60's the middle of the day. The key is to look nice but not too much like i just went to an interview since i have a meeting right after. It is an after school director job so i dont think a suit.

I have nice black stretchy pant i can wear with low heels and a longer tunic sweater, I could do the black skirt with a button down shirt and nice scarf (would have to change shirt). I have navy blue pants that go with a dressy jacket, would have to change though. I have light blue pants i csn wear with a white cardigan and add a scarf, and could wear that all day.

Hmmm

Yppej
    I would go with navy pants and dressy jacket. When I was employed and looking sometimes I would change at highway rest areas to avoid people at my job getting suspicious because I was dressed up, or in a fast food or supermarket restroom.

I'm an over dresser - I've never wanted to appear too casual. It may make them think you don't care enough to try.

I would go with either the skirt outfit or the jacket outfit. Agree with lmerullo that it's better to err on the side of more rather than less dressed up.

I would say, whatever else you wear, smile inwardly.

Okay i remembered i have a different suit jacket i can wear with the black pants, then just Take off the jacket for the rest of the day and be comfortable

Sounds like a good plan, and good luck, you will do great!

OP, it is great that you are getting interviews. A positive sign!

Yes Iris, whew. It is a good sign. And since I am employed I can work with this until I get a good fit.

The interview seemed to go well, I was super early because I put in the time earlier and then scared them into thinking they double booked, but it was just me unsure about highway traffic. I will do another post.

Thread Information