Thread: Connecting through conflict weekend training

Connecting through conflict weekend training

I was not sure if I was going to do this, I have a move to prepare for and a workload that is significant, however I got such a nice scholarship it seems to too good to pass up. So I can attend a weekend conference on facilitation around conflict. I am super excited, it is a local organization that is well known. I got half price for half day Friday, full day Saturday and half day Sunday. This includes snacks and a lunch, total $150. The half day on Sunday will let me have time for the basic laundry and cleaning tasks to get through the week.

I will let you know how it goes!

Sounds like a great decision.

What perfect timing for you to take this and to have a local reputable organization providing the training is great for your resume. Forget about all the other stuff in your life and really focus on this program to get the most out of it. It will support you going forward.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Enjoy it Zoe Girl. You never know who you will meet and what good vibes it sends into the universe!

I was debating about it, whether or not it was a good choice based on my work load and tiredness. However thinking about the networking and connections helped me make the decision.

Also I went to a training/meeting yesterday that had a lot of different out of school time people in the Denver area, and someone recognized me by name! I recognized her by face but not by name. It shows I have some connections to work with at least.

Thread Information