Well, expanded the file declutter project, all files are fair game.
Ended up getting rid of old house docs pre 10 years ago. Saved a tiny folder full--deeds, but that is about it. May pitch those later.

Involved husband in actual burning so he had to actually touch the documents. I felt a lot of panic doing it, he kept trying to avoid working on them, I told him he needed to be there for me if for no other reason. Felt a lot of sorrow and loss while getting rid of them.

It is very hard to do. Now that it is done, feels better. But last night had weird dreams about some of the old houses, looking for a place to live, old neighbors, lots of old psychic stuff stirred.

Also burned lots of medical files. So weird to see all this money, records of what we spent money on, going into the cosmos. I put some white sage branches from last year's garden in there, to purify the stuff, especially the house files. Have kept some files from chronic illness but may get rid of some old hospital files that fill me with sorrow and anger about being sick and receiving really bad care.

First pass through the taxes done, may do another before putting them away.