Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump/Russia/Syria......and my cat

Rob, pets have no worries and just live in the present which is why they are awesome and make us happy.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Given that Russia did not bomb Syria, I'm not seeing the connection.......Rob
    Actually they have. Just different parts.

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Rob, pets have no worries and just live in the present which is why they are awesome and make us happy.
    perhaps we should all be more like them.

What can you truly change? I can vote, contact my representatives and so on but it is like a drop in a bucket of water for all the problems in the world.

Start at home with kindness towards others. Thanks when you bite into some fresh fruit or other tasty healthy food. A smile and a friendly word to the grocery store cashier who has been on their feet all day. A little bigger tip if you have a good haircut or food server. Small acts of kindness go a long way. I can have a minuscule effort on the big issues but think of how we will all feel if we experienced positive interactions as both the giver and receiver every day. Wouldn’t you like to be greeted by your partner even a fraction of the way a dog does when they see you walk in the door? Angst, self imposed anger, complaining and similar negativity brings everyone around you down. We are here on earth just a brief second in the greater scheme of things. You can choose how to make the best and change the things you can in ways that you can. If you really want to make a difference find positive ways to do so.

Thread Information