I suppose I should have planted snow peas by now. But I'm at the point in my life with a bunch of "conditions" that make life harder.......with a lot of pain when I do much. So I'm thinking of letting the peas go. I can buy any I might need.

I want to plant a lot of greens, spinach, etc. And the usual....pole beans, cucs, winter squash, tomatoes and peppers. I have 9 stock tanks up on cement blocks, but it's hard not having things connected to the ground. they dry out so fast. Plus, the moles have done a number by digging under the cement blocks and then the stocktanks start to list.

I'm going to plant bush zucchini this year, away from the garden, since they attract squash bugs and then the winter squash gets attacked. I wrote in another post how much we like the spiralized zucchini noodles, so I decided to start growing zucchini again........but far away from the garden.

It's hard giving up things I've done my whole life and had such pleasure doing. But such is life, I guess..............or such is growing old and wearing out.

What are you going to plant in your gardens this year?