Thread: got some good deals!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

got some good deals!

I replaced my phone this weekend, picked it up from the store on Friday. It is so much easier than previous years (last time I replaced was almost 3 years ago). I just picked it up and transferred when I was ready the next day. My current phone was working but starting to shut down whenever I put in the headphones. I got a samsung galaxy s7, not the most current but newer than what I had. So the monthly rate is low, okay I didn't get the flip phone for $6 a month but that is okay. Doesn't really meet my needs. The sound quality is so much better.

Related to that I got a good deal on a case, on clearance, at Target because it is not the newest, for $7 for an otter type (super sturdy). And a $25 purse when mine started to split last week.

Then I needed my summer camp shoes, vans from the official vans store. When you are on your feet all summer you have to have the good shoes! Black and white checkerboard that tie, they were the ones I wanted but also the least expensive at $50, compared to other styles ranging up to almost $70. I don't buy cheap shoes when I have 10-20K steps a day!

This is more shopping than I do in months, but feel good about the balance of price and quality.

Now the storage unit, I reserved online. Got a better deal for being on the second floor and needing to use the elevator. A smaller one on the first floor was more expensive.

[QUOTE=Zoe Girl;295339]I replaced my phone this weekend, picked it up from the store on Friday. It is so much easier than previous years (last time I replaced was almost 3 years ago). I just picked it up and transferred when I was ready the next day. My current phone was working but starting to shut down whenever I put in the headphones. I got a samsung galaxy s7, not the most current but newer than what I had. So the monthly rate is low, okay I didn't get the flip phone for $6 a month but that is okay. Doesn't really meet my needs. The sound quality is so much better.

Related to that I got a good deal on a case, on clearance, at Target because it is not the newest, for $7 for an otter type (super sturdy). And a $25 purse when mine started to split last week.

Then I needed my summer camp shoes, vans from the official vans store. When you are on your feet all summer you have to have the good shoes! Black and white checkerboard that tie, they were the ones I wanted but also the least expensive at $50, compared to other styles ranging up to almost $70. I don't buy cheap shoes when I have 10-20K steps a day!

This is more shopping than I do in months, but feel good about the balance of price and quality.

Now the storage unit, I reserved online. Got a better deal for being on the second floor and needing to use the elevator. A smaller one on the first floor was more expensive.[/QUOT

Some great scores, especially the sturdy phone case!
    I bought a copper garlic holder for 2.99 at the Goodwill, along with a 70's game called Gambler, also 2.99.
    Don't really NEED either but fun to have.

Went to citywide garage sales this weekend and bought things FOR OTHER PEOPLE. Super, I did not clutter up my home. Got many clothes for granddaughter and gifts and items that friends need or requested. It was really fun!

Thread Information