Thread: Anyone ever order from BulbsDirect.com?

Anyone ever order from BulbsDirect.com?

I ordered ranunculus bulbs and they were so cheap and included free shipping ($5.99 for 20 bulbs). Supposedly, the average ship time is 7 days and have a money back guarantee. Seems to good to be true! At that price, I am taking my chances that this is legit.

Most of the big Dutch sellers have that money back guarantee. The average joe wont follow up on it for $5.95. Those cheap prices are for low quality bulbs. But ranuculus, I dont know what a good size bulb is supposed to be.

ranunculus are beautiful, I love them . tricky to grow. I have grown them in past years with a bit of success, out of about 6 bulbs, about half would flower. They would not last through winter to flower the following year. But there is nothing wrong with that, I think of them as annuals in my area.

i think you are supposed to soak the bulb before planting, but check Mr. Google about that, dont take my word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Most of the big Dutch sellers have that money back guarantee. The average joe wont follow up on it for $5.95. Those cheap prices are for low quality bulbs. But ranuculus, I dont know what a good size bulb is supposed to be.

ranunculus are beautiful, I love them . tricky to grow. I have grown them in past years with a bit of success, out of about 6 bulbs, about half would flower. They would not last through winter to flower the following year. But there is nothing wrong with that, I think of them as annuals in my area.

i think you are supposed to soak the bulb before planting, but check Mr. Google about that, dont take my word for it.
    I grew them once years ago. I used to take them to work and watch how they would change. The cut flowers lasted about a week and started out looking like roses and then later looked like tulips. They were memorable!

Thread Information