Thread: Reflux/GI problems with Alpha Lipoic Acid capsules?

Reflux/GI problems with Alpha Lipoic Acid capsules?

I was excited to try these for my neuropathy, but even taking them on a full stomach, they caused a ton of irritation in my stomach/GI and it took me awhile to get it all back to normal.
    Anyone else have this problem? I'd sure like to take it though. And unfortunately, the damage doesn't show up for about 10-14 days.

I haven't noted that problem. I'm taking them for the same reason, not sure how much they are helping but I'm game to continue.

I sure wish I could take them, but the first time I did, it didn't show the damage up for about 10 days........and then it was hard to heal my GI tract for awhile, so it's not like I know right away that it's causing problems. And it's supposed to be so good to take. I'm glad it's working for you!

No, it didn't cause any problems for me, and it was effective for neuropathy. I only took it for a short time, but I'm thinking about trying it again for trigeminal neuralgia.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -- Gandalf

Thread Information