Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do fridge or car magnets count?

Think about if you were having to vacate your place, then would you take them with you? If yes, then they count.
    but you might not have to take them with you at all, they are stuck on the refrigerator and if the refrigerator is being moved anyway (yea I guess this means counting the fridge as a possession) they will go with it automatically probably just by being stuck on it.
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticNoMore View Post
    but you might not have to take them with you at all, they are stuck on the refrigerator and if the refrigerator is being moved anyway (yea I guess this means counting the fridge as a possession) they will go with it automatically probably just by being stuck on it.
    Good point!

Yes they count.

In California it was weird because as a renter you were expected to get your own fridge, I never did that in any other state. So you would have to move the fridge no matter what.

This last time I moved, I grabbed a ziplock baggie for the refrigerator magnets. Imagine my surprise when they did not fit in a sandwich size but needed a gallon baggie! (I have rented for many years in California and never had to get my own fridge.)

Yes, they count! LOL

If you have 4 refrigerator magnets, are they each a possession equaling 4, or are they one possession called magnets? On the same principle, is a pair of shoes one possession or two?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Yppej
    Yes they count. Each one counts as one item. But I prefer it to remembering the trash/recycling/yard waste schedule in my head, or forgetting things I ran out of in the grocery store.

I am with Alan, I woild count them as one item, a collection.

My frig is naked and I like it that way.

I took a pile of fridge magnets to work today. one of my new employees has a beautiful 2yo daughter. I asked her if she ever puts photos on magnets and gives them to family? no. but MIA is absolutely in LOVE with magnets. She took them all. AND have never heard of the photo magnet gift idea. WIN WIN!

Thread Information