So I got the word today that my summer program is cancelled and students moved other locations. I am frustrated, I just got the list of who the summer tutoring program had and compared to my list and they did not match up, so I think we had many more than they said. I sent over a spread sheet showing what I had but now the one I sent does not seem complete. I tried to put it together in less than a day. I cannot figure out why my list does not match up,

I have been doing my best to contact families and I have not called every one. I was making my other tasks and deadlines a priority like I should. I got several this week who said they had received the flyers multiple times but had not responded, so now they wanted the program. That isn't my fault however.

Mostly I am frustrated because I had a check in with my supervisor and he literally said 4 times 'what have you done' and 'you are responsible', I answered each time and he repeated himself. Then he said it didn't count unless I wrote it down, I had my notes at the office and could send them over that day. The major advertising was done by the tutoring program, and I did some support, however I said I was ready to let things be however it worked out when I got this big push and feeling that I had not done a good enough job from him. I ended almost in tears and telling him he could document that I had not done enough if he needed to. I had been fine going into the meeting, then I got very stressed.

Sigh, so I don't know what site I will be at or what work I will be doing after all. I was really looking forward to my shorter work day over the summer.