Iris,

cross post -

upstairs: bedroom - my dresser and shelf are crammed and messy - I tend to leave clothes on the bed and floor, his shelf, two dressers and nightstand are neat, clean and tidy. He has wall hooks for clothes that are “wear again”
study - I have some photos on a shared computer, otherwise, all his. He spends almost no time in there.

1st floor:
old kitchen is a disastrous mess.
old living room is neat and tidy with his choice of furniture and objects plus one chair he hates, a full curio cabinet, and more stuff on the bookshelf than he would like, BUT there is empty shelf space.
laundry room is a mess (he does not and will not have anything to do with laundry beyond creating it)
bathroom - magazine ready
small bedroom (pre -Dd) stuffed closet, two shelves of neat books and dolls
large bedroom (pre-Dd) 5 stuffed bookshelves, table with a pile on it, bed, stuffed closet a few boxes on the floor
enclosed porch (pre-Dd) piles on twin bed and floor
dining porch - neat and clean but a few trays of tomato plants
new space - sparsely furnished, no shelves, I have a tendency to leave projects and mail on the table, counter, ottoman and/or floor. Currently I have a book and mail on the couch arm, pottery all over the island, 5 square feet of floor dedicated to a silk screen project, a tote bag on the floor, and a pair of abandoned sneakers.
basement - half completely his, half completely mine (badly crowded, really messy)

currently Dd has the two 1st floor bedrooms and enclosed porch - so much of what I had there is in the basement again.